Targeting the Audience, Engagement, Word of Mouth, Sharing
Consumers spend an enormous amount of time using social media, in fact the average user spends 40 minutes per day on Facebook alone. Doesn’t it make sense to reach potential customers where they’re spending most of their time? Social media advertising helps companies find new customers by targeting them based upon the information that they have shared on their social network.
Social Media is a Part of the Awareness Phase of Buying Cycle.
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER & LINKEDIN
Social Media is a public relations initiative that uses web-based platforms (i.e.: twitter, Facebook etc.) to create & develop two-way conversations for (or against) a product, service or brand.
Each post on a social media platform is an important opportunity to reach a consumer & build an audience. Build a following and reach new customers, with every post, image, video, or comment shared there is one more chance for someone, somewhere to react. That could lead to a site visit and a conversion. Even if click-through rates are low, the number of opportunities provided by social media is dramatic. Social Media Marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media site .
Starter Kits, Reporting & Insights
- Campaign objective(s) selected to reach goals & maximize results
- Custom targeting to fit branding & goal
- Optimization on an ongoing basis
- Monthly metrics & reporting
- Suggestions to improve upon the success of each campaign
- Facebook: Sponsored Posts/News Feed & Right Rail
- Twitter: Sponsored Tweets
- Instagram: Sponsored Posts/Feed advertising
- LinkedIn: Sponsored Updates & Text Ads
WHY MONETIZE WITH FACEBOOK
Facebook has buying decision influence!
- More than 4 in 10 users have bought a product after “liking” the item or brand
- Facebook leads with the highest effect on purchasing decisions
- 74% of consumers rely on social to guide purchase decisions
- Facebook is most effective platform to get consumers talking about a product
- 71% of people are more likely to purchase something based on a Facebook referral
FACEBOOK LIVE SPONSORSHIPS
Facebook Live broadcasts provide a compelling opportunity for our users to consume live news directly on social media. This is an exclusive sponsorship opportunity that allows clients to reach audiences on a highly-engaged platform and with a strong association to our local news brands.
Utilize our Audience Targeting capabilities to drive relevant messaging to your targeted audience.
ADVERTISING STANDARDS POLICY
1. Utilize the standard “Sinclair Owned Content” button when
you are publishing content wholly owned by us (no third party providers, like
2. >200 words (excl. gallery text) to qualify for IA
Standard Advertising – 300×250: $10 CPM
Video Advertising – Pre Roll (:15): $30 CPM
WHAT IS AN INSTANT ARTICLE? (IA)
Sinclair enabled Instant Articles for news stations. This leverages the same technology used to display photos and videos quickly within Facebook.
- From daily news to long-form features, IA integrate natively in Facebook
- IA allows our advertisers to bring their brand to life natively within the Facebook experience
WHAT IS FACEBOOK LIVE?
Unlike a recorded video, sponsored Live video works best when the content isn’t related to the sponsor. (Just like a sponsored post.) This could include a blanket sponsorship for wall-to-wall severe weather coverage or breaking news; or digital-only programming
Facebook Instant Articles and Facebook Live are related to FB Branded Content and FB Branded Video. To Learn More go to Branded Content Page.
AGENCY SOCIAL MARKETING
Receive a social review and brand optimization report, competitive analysis, training session and customized strategy for content and growth for two social networks each month.
The Agency can help develop content on up to four social media networks and post on your Clients behalf. A team of dedicated social media specialists and graphic designers take on managing the clients social media presence. (This service is designed for medium to large scale businesses).
Consultation & Social Content Curation
- Mention of Brand/Sponsor’s Facebook page
- Metrics and reporting
- Multiple types of contests available including sweepstakes, keyword, photo, essay, trivia, and more.
- Engage users to raise brand awareness.
- Add email opt-in to contest form in order to collect user’s emails.
SOCIAL MARKETING STRATEGIES
Social Sharing: Allow a campaign to grow by empowering consumers with the ability to “share”, “like”, or “follow” the client’s campaign and company. Template designs incorporate social links of the client’s preference, ensuring users can easily interact with a clients brand.
Order any and all of these solutions with Agency Services here
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISEMENT RELATED RESOURCES AND LINKS
Display Advertising Creative Format Guidelines and Best Practices
Sinclair Digital Ad Specifications are guidelines for ad format development, including information about ad dimensions, file sizes, file formats, animation and asset delivery.
ONE SHEET SUMMARY
- Ignite social conversations with an effective e-mail marketing campaign for your clients, bolstering consumer interaction with content or offerings Users want to share.
- Promote visual content with striking photography and image galleries to capture consumer attention.
- Share your brand message in a ‘social’ way, with a good personality and likable content.
- Blend internal social marketing and outbound promotion to drive consumers to client websites.
- Establish a successful campaign with well-produced, engaging content and solid offers that audiences can’t resist.
- Other Social solutions available are Starter Kits, Sponsored Posts, Facebook Ad campaigns, Consultations, and Monitoring social pages for clients.
- It’s never been easier to get the conversation started with enticing and effective calls-to-actions.
- When a campaign is shared from friend to friend, consumers are much more likely to trust the brand and purchase, exponentially growing the campaign.
- Sponsored posts and tweets should include engaging content and video, matching content to Client / sponsor (sports Apparell for sports event).
- Posts can be Targeted, or Boosted to guarantee reach.
- Use sponsorship opportunities like Quickcasts (30 sec – 1 min. videos exclusive to FB) of top station content: Weather, Fan of the Day, Person of the Week, Question of the Day, Traffic or Commute updates, and contest promotions.
- Engage users interests and passions with Social landing pages built around any topic collecting leads with custom tabs and likes.
- Clients branding maintained with themed or custom templates.
- Engage fans with contests, promotions that match marketing needs.